viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Tourist in Culebra for a Day

I will be a tourist for a Day in Culebra, Puerto Rico.  The  beautiful small island outside of Puerto Rico, but it belong here.  In Culebra was the more beautiful beaches in the world, the places more touristic, the cultures more typics.  
I visit the Flamenco beach, I love this beach.  The water is amazing, blue as sky.  Culebra is localized near Vieques, Puerto Rico. This island was localized outside of Puerto Rico, for this, this island have a culture very different a "Isla grande".  Puerto Rico is named "Isla Grande" because here was all the city.  I feel a tourist for this tree days.  The night in Culebra is amazing. The moon see very different. The people is very different, in Culebra the people is very connected.  Others people in Culebra are a family.

4 comentarios:

  1. I have never been in Culebra, but my family is from Vieques. So, I know that people from those islands are very kind and grateful that you are there. That is very good, and I hope that you pass a very nice day in Flamenco.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Culebra is a beautiful place, I hope to visit again because they treat you as family.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Culebra is awesome. I tendo to go there in semana santa with my friends all the time and I love it so much.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Culebra is awesome. I tendo to go there in semana santa with my friends all the time and I love it so much.

    ResponderBorrar