domingo, 4 de octubre de 2015

About Me

My name is Nicole Krystal Nevárez Matos. I was born on November 8, 1994 in Carolina Area Hospital, now known as the UPR Hospital. Currently I have 20 years. I was the second daughter of my parents. My mother's name is Brenda Liz Matos Negrón, 41 years old and my father Efrain Nevárez Sanchez, 42 years old.  I have two sisters named Nadja, 25 years old and Hillary, 19 years old, and my beautiful niece, 4 years old. Since I was born I was raised and lived in San Juan PR, but at age 15 I moved to Carolina. This is where I currently reside. Since childhood, at the age of 7 years, I stand in the sport of swimming. First I was on the team of "Gigantes de Carolina" and then I moved to belong in the team San Juan "San Juan Caribá". That is what I do in my free time and my passion.

I curse my first academic year at the Villa Granada Elementary School, it formed much of my childhood and growth. Then I study from seventh to ninth grade at Middle School Sotero Figueroa, and finally graduated from the Specialized School of Science and Mathematics University Gardens, Seniors in the class of 2012. There curse tenth to twelfth grade. Currently I study at the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus, pursuing my 4th year at the Faculty of Natural Sciences. My goal academically is to continue my college career to medicine. I'm still between two branches within the area of ​​health, cardiovascular surgery or Dental School. Since childhood I have tilted the branch of health.




5 comentarios:

  1. Very nicely witten and organized post, I liked how you described your future goals.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Keep up do good work, you will achieve your goals if you believe in yourself.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your niece is very cute, I really like your photos. And keep going so you can reach all of your goals.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Loved the way you wrote it. Keep fighting so you can reach whatever you want.

    ResponderBorrar