sábado, 10 de octubre de 2015

My Journal Reflection

In the class of Literature I realized a Journal. The Journal is my notebook of all reflection. Principally, in the beginning of the semester I think that this Journal is one more homework but my perhaps are very different of the reality.  My Journal convert in my diary, in my other mind, in this notebook I expressed my feelings, my preoccupations, my days, my good day or my bad days; is my other friend.  With my notebook I feel relax, I feel free.  The Journal consist in my inside and outside. In the inside of the notebook was my feelings, my perhaps, my feel; but in the outside of the notebook I present my life, my goals, my dreams, and the things that I like it.  I like the swimming, sciences, surgery. My big dream is I'm a surgeon, I seen completely realized.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you. The journal helped me too, I feel that I was talking to a person who never critizes me. And follow your dreams and be that great surgeon that you want to be.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you. I loved the experienced writting on the journal. Having a journal it's awesome and I'm glad you enojoyed it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you. I loved the experienced writting on the journal. Having a journal it's awesome and I'm glad you enojoyed it.

    ResponderBorrar